April 11, 2017
TOKYO-The Japanese government decided Tuesday to draw up by the end of this year a basic strategy aimed at realizing a "hydrogen society" that will widely utilize hydrogen as a clean energy source.
At a meeting of concerned ministers, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said his government aims to create a hydrogen society as a world pioneer, seeking closer cooperation among relevant ministries. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA