January 18, 2021
Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Governor Benjamin Diokno has designated BSP Deputy Governor Francisco Dakila, Jr. as officer-in-charge of the BSP while he recovers from a medical procedure performed Sunday.
Diokno on medical leave after undergoing a successful procedure to address a blood clot caused by a minor head accident.
According to his medical report, prognosis for Diokno’s complete recovery is “very good” as he was awake and conversant an hour after the procedure. He is expected to be discharged from the hospital in four to five days and is anticipated to return to work subsequently.
Diokno, in a message to the Monetary Board and BSP staff, said “The procedure went well and I’m now on my way to recovery. Meanwhile, I’m designating Francis Dakila as OIC BSP Governor while I’m recuperating.”
The BSP remains focused in promoting price stability, financial system stability and an efficient payment system.
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020