March 27, 2017
Emperador Inc., realized a net income of P7.7 billion last year, up 11 percent higher than 2015 and was achieved on consolidated revenues of P41 billion, a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange said Monday.
Margins were higher compared to 2015 due to cost efficiency, which enabled the group to record higher earnings.
Emperador Inc. president Winston Co said, in a statement, “Driven by high-margin brandy and whisky products, we have been able to sustain our earnings growth. Our earnings growth per annum from 2011 to 2016 is 27 percent.”
Co added: “We also managed to realize our highest quarterly earnings in the fourth quarter of 2016, amounting to almost P2.8 billion and reflecting an increase of 23 percent over the fourth quarter of 2015.”
Emperador Brandy has been recently featured on the New Products Page of the Beverage Industry Magazine in its February 2017 issue, indicating that Irvine, California-based G.K. Skaggs would start selling Emperador Brandy and Emperador Light in major US markets in the first quarter of 2017.
“With market penetration in 51 countries today, Emperador Brandy has evolved into a global brand. We believe that our export business will grow over time. And with the acquisition of Fundador last year, our brandy business is stronger than ever before,” said Co.
Emperador Inc., a publicly traded company at the Philippine Stock Exchange, owns Emperador Distillers, Inc., Scotch whisky maker Whyte and Mackay Group, and Bodegas Fundador in Spain. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA