April 19, 2017
Light Rail Manila Corp., a consortium led by Ayala Corp. and Metro Pacific Investments Corp. said on Wednesday it signed a P980-million deal with First Balfour to restore the structure of Light Rail Transit (LRT) Line 1. The project includes restoring parapets, faulty concrete, and repair of river bridges of the system. “This project is a priority for us given that it concerns the safety of our passengers,” Rogelio Singson, LRMC president and chief executive, said. LRMC earlier completed the rehabilitation of Doroteo Station, which is part its P500-million Station Improvement Project. LRMC also working on rehabilitating United Nations, Gil Puyat, Abad Santos, Pedro Gil, and R. Papa stations. The target is in June. The company won the P65-billion LRT Line 1 extension project, with a premium bid of P9.35 billion in September 2014. DMS .
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA