October 30, 2017
TOKYO- NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg (L) meets with Japan's Defence Minister Itsunori Onodera at the Defence Ministry in Tokyo on Monday, October 30, 2017.
Stoltenberg called North Korea a "global threat" on October 30 and said he backed tighter sanctions against it during a visit to Japan, which has been targeted by Pyongyang's provocations. Jiji Press
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA