December 17, 2020
The Philippine peso improved to P48.045 Thursday against the US dollar from P48.066 on Wednesday.
Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $674.59 million from the previous day's $499.86 million.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) ended 1.68 points higher at 7,298.02. In the broader market, there were 117 losers, 105 gainers and 49 unchanged.
Volume reached 32.6 billion shares worth P9.26 billion from Wednesday's 117.6 billion valued at P9.3 billion.
Most active shares were led by SM Prime,. down 95 centavos to P37.85; Basic Energy, down .030 centavos to P0.465 and SM Investment Corp., up P19 to P1,094. DMS
- IS THE BIG PHARMA BEHIND THE CENSORSHIP OF OTHER TREATMENTS FOR COVID-19?
- UK COVID 19 LIFTED RESTRICTIONS AND PLAN A & B
- BIG PHARMA’S BILLIONS OF PROFIT FROM COVID 19
- INDIAN BAR ASSOCIATION SUES WHO PART II
- COVID 19 VACCINE BREAKTHROUGH INFECTION
- CHURCH GROUPS FILIPINOS TO REGISTER AND PREPARE FOR 2022 ELECTION
- PHILIPPINES PRESIDENT DUTERTE LEAVES IVERMECTIN USE TO DOCTOR PATIENT DECISION