December 16, 2020
The Philippine peso closed at P48.066 against the dollar Wednesday from P48.063 on the previous day.
Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $499.86 million from $490.65 million on Tuesday.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) rose 71.97 points to end at 7,299.90.
In the broader market, there were 133 gainers, 90 losers and 47 unchanged.
Volume reached 117.6 billion shares valued at P9.3 billion from Tuesday's 63.9 billion worth P10.13 billion.
Most active shares were led by BDO, up 90 centavos to P115.40; SM Investment Corp., up P25 to P1,025 and Premiere Horizons Alliance Corp., up 18 centavos to P1.17. DMS
- IS THE BIG PHARMA BEHIND THE CENSORSHIP OF OTHER TREATMENTS FOR COVID-19?
- UK COVID 19 LIFTED RESTRICTIONS AND PLAN A & B
- BIG PHARMA’S BILLIONS OF PROFIT FROM COVID 19
- INDIAN BAR ASSOCIATION SUES WHO PART II
- COVID 19 VACCINE BREAKTHROUGH INFECTION
- CHURCH GROUPS FILIPINOS TO REGISTER AND PREPARE FOR 2022 ELECTION
- PHILIPPINES PRESIDENT DUTERTE LEAVES IVERMECTIN USE TO DOCTOR PATIENT DECISION