December 14, 2020
The Philippine peso closed at P48.07 against the US dollar on Monday from P48.065.
Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $540.85 million from $498.1 million on Friday.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) closed 35.19 points higher to 7,281.35.
In the broader market, there were 134 gainers, 75 losers and 58 unchanged.
Volume reached 46.02 billion shares worth P8.9 billion from Friday's 75.93 billion shares valued at P9.89 billion.
Most active shares were led by SM Prime, down P1.15 to P38.05; Metrobank, down 45 centavos to P51 and Security Bank, up P10.80 from P148.80. DMS
- IS THE BIG PHARMA BEHIND THE CENSORSHIP OF OTHER TREATMENTS FOR COVID-19?
- UK COVID 19 LIFTED RESTRICTIONS AND PLAN A & B
- BIG PHARMA’S BILLIONS OF PROFIT FROM COVID 19
- INDIAN BAR ASSOCIATION SUES WHO PART II
- COVID 19 VACCINE BREAKTHROUGH INFECTION
- CHURCH GROUPS FILIPINOS TO REGISTER AND PREPARE FOR 2022 ELECTION
- PHILIPPINES PRESIDENT DUTERTE LEAVES IVERMECTIN USE TO DOCTOR PATIENT DECISION