December 29, 2020
The Philippine peso ended the year at P48.02 against the US dollar on Tuesday from Monday's 48.03.
Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines (BAP) reached $731.25 million from the previous day's $507.38 million.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) gained 17.46 points to 7, 139.71 points. In the broader market, there were 122 losers, 119 gainers and 36 unchanged.
There will be no trading in the financial and capital markets on Dec 30 and Dec. 31. Trading will resume on Jan. 4
Volume at the PSE reached 95.98 billion shares worth P11.11 billion from Monday's 60.55 billion shares valued at P8.14 billion.
Most active shares were led by Dito CME, up P1.09 to P10.90; AC Energy Philippines, up 98 centavos to P9 and Apollo Global Capital, up .003 centavos to .128 centavos. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020