January 21, 2021
The peso closed at P48.054 against the US dollar on Thursday from P48.06 on Wednesday.
Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $599.4 million from $727.5 million on the previous day.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) closed 3.01 points lower to 7, 140.29.
In the broader market, there were 169 losers, 66 gainers and 39 unchanged.
Volume reached 102.66 billion shares worth P12.51 from Wednesday's 121.68 billion shares valued at P13.10 billion.
Most active shares were led by Apollo Global Capital, down .090 centavos to P.350; Dito CME Holdings, up P1.16 to P 12.10; Basic Energy, down 50 centavos to P1.19. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020