January 21, 2021
The peso closed at P48.054 against the US dollar on Thursday from P48.06 on Wednesday.
Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $599.4 million from $727.5 million on the previous day.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) closed 3.01 points lower to 7, 140.29.
In the broader market, there were 169 losers, 66 gainers and 39 unchanged.
Volume reached 102.66 billion shares worth P12.51 from Wednesday's 121.68 billion shares valued at P13.10 billion.
Most active shares were led by Apollo Global Capital, down .090 centavos to P.350; Dito CME Holdings, up P1.16 to P 12.10; Basic Energy, down 50 centavos to P1.19. DMS
- IS THE BIG PHARMA BEHIND THE CENSORSHIP OF OTHER TREATMENTS FOR COVID-19?
- UK COVID 19 LIFTED RESTRICTIONS AND PLAN A & B
- BIG PHARMA’S BILLIONS OF PROFIT FROM COVID 19
- INDIAN BAR ASSOCIATION SUES WHO PART II
- COVID 19 VACCINE BREAKTHROUGH INFECTION
- CHURCH GROUPS FILIPINOS TO REGISTER AND PREPARE FOR 2022 ELECTION
- PHILIPPINES PRESIDENT DUTERTE LEAVES IVERMECTIN USE TO DOCTOR PATIENT DECISION