January 21, 2021
The peso closed at P48.054 against the US dollar on Thursday from P48.06 on Wednesday.
Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $599.4 million from $727.5 million on the previous day.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) closed 3.01 points lower to 7, 140.29.
In the broader market, there were 169 losers, 66 gainers and 39 unchanged.
Volume reached 102.66 billion shares worth P12.51 from Wednesday's 121.68 billion shares valued at P13.10 billion.
Most active shares were led by Apollo Global Capital, down .090 centavos to P.350; Dito CME Holdings, up P1.16 to P 12.10; Basic Energy, down 50 centavos to P1.19. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA