January 21, 2021
The peso closed at P48.054 against the US dollar on Thursday from P48.06 on Wednesday.
Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $599.4 million from $727.5 million on the previous day.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) closed 3.01 points lower to 7, 140.29.
In the broader market, there were 169 losers, 66 gainers and 39 unchanged.
Volume reached 102.66 billion shares worth P12.51 from Wednesday's 121.68 billion shares valued at P13.10 billion.
Most active shares were led by Apollo Global Capital, down .090 centavos to P.350; Dito CME Holdings, up P1.16 to P 12.10; Basic Energy, down 50 centavos to P1.19. DMS
- CDC COVID-19 RT-PCR TO BE PHASED OUT AFTER THE END OF THE YEAR
- COVID 19: WAR AGAINST THE INVISIBLE ENEMY
- LAMBDA INCLUDED IN THE LIST OF VARIANTS UNDER INVESTIGATION
- ENGLAND TO SCRAP COVID-19 LOCKDOWN RULES
- THE STORY ABOUT COVID-19 ORIGIN, TESTS, VACCINES AND POSSIBLE MEDICINE (IVERMECTIN)
- COVID-19 VACCINE SEVERE SIDE EFFECTS AND DEATHS ARE RARE BUT EXPECTED
- CHINA’S COVID-19 COVER-UP