January 26, 2021
The Philippine peso closed at P48.08 against the US dollar Tuesday from P48.079 on Monday.
Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $1.014 billion from the previous day's $763.05 million.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) fell below the 7,000 level as it lost 94.34 points to end at 6,977.36.
In the broader market, there were 209 losers, 29 gainers and 31 unchanged.
Volume reached 74.53 billion shares worth P11.56 billion from Monday's 79.86 billion shares valued at P9.11 billion.
Most active shares were led by Apollo Global Capital, down .083 centavos to P0.197; MerryMart, down 0.964 centavos to P6.89 and Premiere Horizon, down 73 centavos to P1.79. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA