January 26, 2021
The Philippine peso closed at P48.08 against the US dollar Tuesday from P48.079 on Monday.
Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $1.014 billion from the previous day's $763.05 million.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) fell below the 7,000 level as it lost 94.34 points to end at 6,977.36.
In the broader market, there were 209 losers, 29 gainers and 31 unchanged.
Volume reached 74.53 billion shares worth P11.56 billion from Monday's 79.86 billion shares valued at P9.11 billion.
Most active shares were led by Apollo Global Capital, down .083 centavos to P0.197; MerryMart, down 0.964 centavos to P6.89 and Premiere Horizon, down 73 centavos to P1.79. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020