January 11, 2021
The Philippine peso closed at P48.10 against the US dollar from P48.088 on Friday.
Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $451.2 million from $727.37 million on Friday.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) rose to as high as 142.52 points before settling 14.91 points higher to 7,304.79.
Volume reached 19.98 billion shares worth P11.52 billion from Friday's 25.13 billion shares valued at P11.06 billion.
Most active shares were led by Premiere Horizon Alliance, up 44 centavos to P2.09; Apollo Global Capital, up 0.059 centavos to P0.260 and Dito CME Holdings, 44 centavos down to P12.68. DMS
- GEORGE SOROS BLASTED THE U S FOR SUPPORTING ISRAEL ON NOT WORKING WITH HAMAS
- WIKILEAKS REVELATIONS SHOW U S ‘IGNORED’ TORTURE FROM THE WAR IN IRAQ
- THE ROOTS OF THE ISRAEL PALESTINE CONFLICT
- TUCKER CARLSON QUESTIONS U.S SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL WAR
- RFK Jr TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AS INDEPENDENT, DECLARING INDEPENDENCE FROM THE TWO POLITICAL PARTIES
- JAPANESE VIROLOGIST SAYS OMICRON MAY HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED
- JAPANESE VIEW & FILIPINO BEAUTY