January 11, 2021
The Philippine peso closed at P48.10 against the US dollar from P48.088 on Friday.
Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $451.2 million from $727.37 million on Friday.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) rose to as high as 142.52 points before settling 14.91 points higher to 7,304.79.
Volume reached 19.98 billion shares worth P11.52 billion from Friday's 25.13 billion shares valued at P11.06 billion.
Most active shares were led by Premiere Horizon Alliance, up 44 centavos to P2.09; Apollo Global Capital, up 0.059 centavos to P0.260 and Dito CME Holdings, 44 centavos down to P12.68. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020