January 4, 2021
The peso hit an intraday high of P48.015 against the US dollar before settling at P48.02 on Monday.
Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $873.75 million. On Dec 29, the last trading day of 2020, the peso closed at P48.023 against the US dollar.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) ended 57.79 points higher to close at 7,197.50 points on Monday, the first day of trading for 2021.
Volume reached 21.55 billion shares worth P10.03 billion from Dec 29 when it got 95.98 billion shares valued at P11.11 billion.
Most active shares were led by Dito CME Holdings, up P2.12 to P13.02; MerryMart, up P1.81 to P7.99 and AC Energy Philippines,P1.20 to P10.20. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020