December 28, 2020
The Philippine peso retreated from its intraday high of P48.02 against the US dollar to end at P48.055 on Monday.
This was better than the P48.07 on December 23 before financial and capital went on a long Christmas holiday break.
Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $507.38 million from December 23's $679.2 million.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) ended 82.13 points lower to 7,122.25.
In the broader market, there were 175 losers, 62 gainers and 34 unchanged.
Volume reached 60.55 billion shares worth P8.14 billion from 29.39 billion shares valued at P6.94 billion on Dec. 23
Most active shares were led by Dito CME Holdings, up P1.11 to P9.81; AC Energy Philippines, up 65 centavos to P8.02 and Apollo Global Capital, up 0.023 centavos to P0.125. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020