June 29, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index cut its early losses but ended lower on Monday.
Down by as much as 149.59 points, the PSE index closed at 6,105.18, down 86.68. In the broader market, there were 142 losers, 63 gainers and 44 unchanged.
Volume reached 1.01 billion shares worth P5.55 billion from Friday's 1.07 billion shares valued at P5.3 billion.
Most traded shares were led by BDO, down P4.50 to P94; Alliance Global, down 22 centavos to P6.50; MerryMart, down 26 centavos to P3.25 and new listing Altus Property Ventures, up P9.25 to P27.75. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine