PSE index declines; peso at P48.39:$1
October 7, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) ended 42.76 points lower to 5.867.88 on Wednesday.
In the broader market there were 101 gainers, 92 losers and 48 unchanged.
Volume reached 1.81 billion shares worth P7.11 billion.
Most active shares were led by Dito CME Holdings, down P1.04 to P5.77: Metro Pacific Investment, up seven centavos to P3.90; Now Corp., down 75 centavos to P4.23 and ICTSI, down P3.70 to P113.90.
The peso closed at P48.39 against the US dollar from P48.38 on Tuesday. Volume at the Bankers Association of the Philippines foreign exchange portal reached $584.4 million from $658.2 million on Tuesday. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA