October 7, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) ended 42.76 points lower to 5.867.88 on Wednesday.
In the broader market there were 101 gainers, 92 losers and 48 unchanged.
Volume reached 1.81 billion shares worth P7.11 billion.
Most active shares were led by Dito CME Holdings, down P1.04 to P5.77: Metro Pacific Investment, up seven centavos to P3.90; Now Corp., down 75 centavos to P4.23 and ICTSI, down P3.70 to P113.90.
The peso closed at P48.39 against the US dollar from P48.38 on Tuesday. Volume at the Bankers Association of the Philippines foreign exchange portal reached $584.4 million from $658.2 million on Tuesday. DMS
- IS THE BIG PHARMA BEHIND THE CENSORSHIP OF OTHER TREATMENTS FOR COVID-19?
- UK COVID 19 LIFTED RESTRICTIONS AND PLAN A & B
- BIG PHARMA’S BILLIONS OF PROFIT FROM COVID 19
- INDIAN BAR ASSOCIATION SUES WHO PART II
- COVID 19 VACCINE BREAKTHROUGH INFECTION
- CHURCH GROUPS FILIPINOS TO REGISTER AND PREPARE FOR 2022 ELECTION
- PHILIPPINES PRESIDENT DUTERTE LEAVES IVERMECTIN USE TO DOCTOR PATIENT DECISION