October 7, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) ended 42.76 points lower to 5.867.88 on Wednesday.
In the broader market there were 101 gainers, 92 losers and 48 unchanged.
Volume reached 1.81 billion shares worth P7.11 billion.
Most active shares were led by Dito CME Holdings, down P1.04 to P5.77: Metro Pacific Investment, up seven centavos to P3.90; Now Corp., down 75 centavos to P4.23 and ICTSI, down P3.70 to P113.90.
The peso closed at P48.39 against the US dollar from P48.38 on Tuesday. Volume at the Bankers Association of the Philippines foreign exchange portal reached $584.4 million from $658.2 million on Tuesday. DMS
- LAB-LEAK NG CORONAVIRUS MAAARING TOTOO AT PLANADO
- Manila STV: P100 Challenge
- SINO ANG OCTA RESEARCH GROUP? SILA BA ANG BATAYAN NG GOBYERNO SA MGA LOCKDOWNS SA PILIPINAS?
- GMO FOODS, DAPAT NGA BANG SUPORTAHAN AT IWASAN?
- SI PETER DASZAK NGA BA ANG NASA LIKOD NG SARS COV 2? PANDEMIYA O PLANDEMIYA?
- DR MICHAEL YEADON, EX VP NG PFIZER MAY ALINLANGAN SA SCIENTIFIC BASIS NG COVID 19?
- TAHANANG DE PADYAK