October 7, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) ended 42.76 points lower to 5.867.88 on Wednesday.
In the broader market there were 101 gainers, 92 losers and 48 unchanged.
Volume reached 1.81 billion shares worth P7.11 billion.
Most active shares were led by Dito CME Holdings, down P1.04 to P5.77: Metro Pacific Investment, up seven centavos to P3.90; Now Corp., down 75 centavos to P4.23 and ICTSI, down P3.70 to P113.90.
The peso closed at P48.39 against the US dollar from P48.38 on Tuesday. Volume at the Bankers Association of the Philippines foreign exchange portal reached $584.4 million from $658.2 million on Tuesday. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020