September 10, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index lost 30.45 points to end at 5, 902.39 points on Thursday.
In the foreign exchange market, the peso closed at P48.57 against the US dollar from Wednesday's P48.66. At the Bankers Association of the Philippines' foreign exchange portal, volume reached $548.96 million from Wednesday's $584.9 million.
In the broader PSE market, there were 85 losers, 61 gainers and 57 unchanged.
Volume reached 770.86 million shares worth P5.98 billion from Wednesday's 838.18 million shares valued at P5.1 billion.
Most active shares were led by SM Investment Corp., down P7 to P880; BPI, down 25 centavos to P65 and Ayala Land, up 25 centavos to P30. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA