September 17, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index rallied to cut losses on Thursday.
The index ended 3.10 points lower to 5, 943.52. In the broader market, there were 106 losers, 78 gainers and 58 unchanged.
Volume reached 952.32 million shares worth P6.01 billion from Wednesday's 652.40 million shares valued at P5.36 billion.
Most active shares were led by BDO, unchanged at P58; Ayala Land, down 54 centavos to P31.40 and SM Prime, unchanged at P28.50.
The peso closed at P48.51 against the US dollar from P48.385. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $710.9 million from Wednesday''s $631.95 million. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020