September 11, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index ended 65.57 points higher to 5,967 on Friday.
In the broader market, there were 92 losers, 90 winners and 51 unchanged.
Volume reached 1.11 billion shares worth P4.18 billion from Thursday's 770.86 million shares valued at P5.96 billion.
Most active shares were led by SM Investment Corp., up P25 to P905; Puregold, up 25 centavos to P50; Ayala Land, up 40 centavos to P30.40 and PLDT up P37 to P1,485.
The peso closed at P48.54 against the US dollar from Thursday's P48.57. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $903.65 million from $548.96 million on Thursday. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA