September 16, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index fell below the 6,000-point level on Wednesday.
The peso closed at P48.385 against the US dollar from P48.40 on Tuesday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $631.95 million from Tuesday's $884.3 million.
The index finished at 5,946.62 points, down 71.59. In the broader market, there were 97 losers, 87 gainers and 52 unchanged.
Volume reached 652.40 million shares worth P5.36 billion from Tuesday's 829.03 million shares valued at P5.55 billion.
Most active shares were led by SM Investment Corp., down P27 to P910; Universal Robina Corp., down P4.20 to P137; Ayala Land, down 50 centavos to P31.45 and SM Prime, unchanged at P28.50. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020