September 18, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index lost 34.62 points to end at 5,908.90 on Friday.
But the broader market showed 94 gainers and 94 losers, with 46 unchanged.
Volume reached 767.34 million shares worth P7.64 billion from Thursday's 952.32 million shares worth P6.01 billion.
Most active shares were led by SM Investment Corp. down P33 to P872; SM Prime, down 45 centavos to P28.05; Universal Robina Corp. down P3 toP134 and Puregold, down 95 centavos to P48.20. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020