October 5, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) lost ground on Monday after nearly reaching the 6,000-point mark last Friday,
The index closed at 5,938.85, down 60.45 points. In the broader market, there were 105 losers, 74 gainers and 42 unchanged.
Volume reached 953.6 million shares worth P2.17 billion from Friday's 1.47 billion shares valued at P4.91 billion.
Most active shares were led by by Dito CME Holdings, up 67 centavos to P6.43; Now Corp., up 35 centavos to P4.07; Metro Pacific Corp., up nine centavos to P3.79 and Jollibee, down P1.50 to P141.50. DMS
- IS THE BIG PHARMA BEHIND THE CENSORSHIP OF OTHER TREATMENTS FOR COVID-19?
- UK COVID 19 LIFTED RESTRICTIONS AND PLAN A & B
- BIG PHARMA’S BILLIONS OF PROFIT FROM COVID 19
- INDIAN BAR ASSOCIATION SUES WHO PART II
- COVID 19 VACCINE BREAKTHROUGH INFECTION
- CHURCH GROUPS FILIPINOS TO REGISTER AND PREPARE FOR 2022 ELECTION
- PHILIPPINES PRESIDENT DUTERTE LEAVES IVERMECTIN USE TO DOCTOR PATIENT DECISION