October 5, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) lost ground on Monday after nearly reaching the 6,000-point mark last Friday,
The index closed at 5,938.85, down 60.45 points. In the broader market, there were 105 losers, 74 gainers and 42 unchanged.
Volume reached 953.6 million shares worth P2.17 billion from Friday's 1.47 billion shares valued at P4.91 billion.
Most active shares were led by by Dito CME Holdings, up 67 centavos to P6.43; Now Corp., up 35 centavos to P4.07; Metro Pacific Corp., up nine centavos to P3.79 and Jollibee, down P1.50 to P141.50. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020