PSE index loses ground
October 5, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) lost ground on Monday after nearly reaching the 6,000-point mark last Friday,
The index closed at 5,938.85, down 60.45 points. In the broader market, there were 105 losers, 74 gainers and 42 unchanged.
Volume reached 953.6 million shares worth P2.17 billion from Friday's 1.47 billion shares valued at P4.91 billion.
Most active shares were led by by Dito CME Holdings, up 67 centavos to P6.43; Now Corp., up 35 centavos to P4.07; Metro Pacific Corp., up nine centavos to P3.79 and Jollibee, down P1.50 to P141.50. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA