November 10, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) climbed above the key 7,000-point level on Tuesday, hoisted by foreign markets and slower rate of decline in Philippine growth numbers.
The PSEi closed at 7,035.48 points, up 349.63 points. In the broader market, there were 131 gainers, 87 losers and 35 unchanged.
Volume reached 2.44 billion shares valued at P13.08 billion from Monday's 1.71 billion shares worth P8.02 billion.
Most active shares were led by SM Investment Corp., up P110 to P1,100; Ayala Land, up P3.05 to P37.75; SM Prime, up P2.45 to P38.30 and BDO, up P2.85 to P95.50.
The Philippine peso closed at P48.27 against the US dollar from Monday's P48.145. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $710.6 million from $679.3 million on Monday. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020