October 16, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange index ( PSEi) declined 39.86 points lower to 5,898.47 but the broader market ended with 118 gainers, 89 losers and 46 unchanged.
Volume reached 4.89 billion shares worth P5.64 billion from Thursday's 1.52 billion shares valued at P5.68 billion.
Most active shares were led by Apex Mining, up 54 centavos to P2.09; Puregold, down P1.50 to P41.40; Metro Pacific, up 44 centavos to P4.01 and ICTSI, down P1 to P118.
The peso closed at P48.625 against the US dollar from P48.68 on Thursday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $587.75 million from $829.01 million. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020