October 12, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) ended flat on Monday.
The PSEi closed at 5,937.05, up 5.44. In the broader market, there were 105 gainers, 96 losers and 42 unchanged.
Volume reached 11.13 billion shares worth P5.3 billion from Friday's 9.15 billion shares valued at P5.63 billion.
Most active shares were led by Dito CME Holdings, unchanged at P6.16 billion; PLDT, down P18 to P1,292; Ayala Land, down 40 centavos to P29.35 and Metro Pacific, down 17 centavos to P3.87.
The peso closed at P48.47 against the US dollar from Friday's P48.305. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $600.35 million from Friday's $562.37 million. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020