November 16, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) shed off 51.83 points to end at 6, 918.05 on Monday.
There were 119 gainers, 109 losers and 30 unchanged in the broader market.
Volume reached 2.36 billion shares worth P8.77 billion from Friday's 1.8 billion shares valued at P10.77 billion.
Most active shares were led by BPI, up P1.30 to P83; SM Prime, down 95 centavos to P37.80 and Ayala Land, up 40 centavos to P39.10.
The peso closed at P48.225 against the US dollar from Friday's 48.21. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $565 million from $669.1 million on Friday. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020