November 19, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) ended 54.16 points lower to 6,997.62 on Thursday.
In the broader market, there were 114 gainers, 99 losers and 60 unchanged.
Volume reached 11.78 billion shares worth P11.12 billion from Wednesday's 12/34 billion shares valued at P10.93 billion.
Most active shares were led by BDO up P1.65 to P99; BPI, up P2.25 to P86.70 and Ayala Land, down 25 centavos to P39.25.
The peso closed at P48.315 against the US dollar from P48.22 on Wednesday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $692.3 million from $635.8 million on Wednesday. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020