October 8, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) snapped a three-session losing streak as it gained 74.78 points to 5,942.66 on Thursday.
In the broader market, there were 130 gainers, 71 losers and 39 unchanged.
Volume reached 2.26 billion shares worth P19.6 billion from Wednesday's 1.81 billion shares valued at P7.11 billion.
Among most active shares were ABS-CBN Corp., which rose P1.50 to P15 following its blocktime arrangement with Zoe Broadcasting.
SM Investment Corp. gained P23 to P888; Dito CME Holdings declined three centavos to P5.74 and Metro Pacific, went up by 14 centavos to P4.04. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020