November 17, 2020
The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) closed 41.09 points higher to end at 6,959.14 on Tuesday.
In the broader market, there were 126 gainers, 98 losers and 41 unchanged.
Volume reached 2.49 billion shares worth P10.25 billion from Monday's 2.36 billion shares valued at P8.77 billion.
Most active cases were led by BDO, up P2.70 to P95.30; Ayala Land, down 25 centavos to P38.85 and BPI, down 40 centavos to P82.60.
The Philippine peso closed at P48.24 against the US dollar from Monday's P48.225. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $705.82 million from Monday's $565 million. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020