October 24, 2017
Stocks declined for the third straight trading session on Tuesday, as the main index finished below a key level.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index closed at 8, 279, down 68.40. In the broader market, there were 113 decliners, 80 gainers and 50 shares unchanged..
Volume reached 670 million shares worth P7.89 billion. Foreigners were net sellers, with P5.02 billion sold while P3.85 billion were bought.
Among most traded shares were Ayala Corp., down 1.77 percent to P999, BDO Unibank, down 3.48 percent to P 136 and SM Investment Corp., down 1.05 percent to P940.
The peso weakened to P51.54 against the US dollar from P51.51 on Monday. Volume amounted to $551.20 million from the previous day's $439 million at the Philippine Dealing System. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA