April 4, 2017
Stocks jumped on Tuesday on the eve of Philippine inflation data for March. The Philippine Stock Exchange index gained 104.84 points to end at 7,446.49. At the broader market, there were 114 gainers and 79 decliners with 42 issues unchanged. Gainers were led by MRC Allied, which closed 14.75 percent to 0.225. Most actives were BDO Unibank, up 2.74 percent to P120 and BPI, which gained 1.93 percent to P105. The peso declined to P50.175 against the US dollar from P50.12 on Monday. Volume went down to $287 million from $505.8 million at the Philippine Dealing System. DMS.
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA