Stocks, peso down slightly
February 10, 2017
Stocks lost ground on Friday despite improvement in mining shares and holding firms sub-indices.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index declined 17.45 points to 7,235.21. Volume reached 5.75 billion shares valued at P7.24 billion from the previous day’s 5.76 billion shares worth P6.69 billion
Foreign selling reached P4.36 billion while foreign buying amounted to P.420 billion.
Meanwhile, Cemex Holdings Philippines, Inc. obtained a senior unsecured peso term loan facility of $280 million with BDO, a disclosure to the stock exchange said.
The peso weakened slightly to P49.86 against the US dollar from Thursday’s P49.87. Volume at the Philippine Dealing System climbed to$422.10 million from $353 million. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA