November 3, 2017
Stocks retreated after a record close on Thursday and a new intra-day record in morning trading Friday with the key index losing more than 1.5 percent.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index ended 139.89 points lower at 8,376.13. In the broader market, there were 108 decliners, 77 gainers and 58 issues unchanged.
Volume reached 1.03 million shares worth P9.79 billion.
Among most heavily traded shares were SM Investment Corp., down 2.33 percent to P917, Ayala Corp., down 2.66 percent to P1061 and BPI, down 4.16 percent to P95.60. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA