Stocks up, peso unchanged
February 9, 2017
Stocks rose on Thursday as the Philippine Stock Exchange index rose 17.84 points to 7,252.66 points.
Volume gained slightly from the previous session with 5.76 billion shares worth P6.69 billion from 5.14 billion valued at P6.48 billion. Foreign selling still dominated with P3.8 billion of shares sold compared to P3.18 billion bought by foreigners.
The peso closed unchanged at P49.87 on lower volume. Turnover at the Philippine Dealing System reached $353 million from $528 million on Wednesday. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA