January 27, 2017
The Philippine Stock Exchange index closed 1.03 points higher to 7,333.67. Volume was lower than the previous day with turnover reaching 1.62 billion shares worth P5.13 billion.
On Thursday, volume was 2.70 billion shares valued at P7.02 billion.
Foreign buying hit P2.44 billion while foreign selling drew P2.36 billion.
The peso closed lower at P49.85 against the US dollar compared to Thursday’s P49.805. Volume reached $485.60 million from the previous day’s $452.40 million at the Philippine Dealing System. DMS
- GEORGE SOROS BLASTED THE U S FOR SUPPORTING ISRAEL ON NOT WORKING WITH HAMAS
- WIKILEAKS REVELATIONS SHOW U S ‘IGNORED’ TORTURE FROM THE WAR IN IRAQ
- THE ROOTS OF THE ISRAEL PALESTINE CONFLICT
- TUCKER CARLSON QUESTIONS U.S SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL WAR
- RFK Jr TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AS INDEPENDENT, DECLARING INDEPENDENCE FROM THE TWO POLITICAL PARTIES
- JAPANESE VIROLOGIST SAYS OMICRON MAY HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED
- JAPANESE VIEW & FILIPINO BEAUTY