Stocks with slim gains on Friday, a day after boosted by good growth numbers
January 27, 2017
The Philippine Stock Exchange index closed 1.03 points higher to 7,333.67. Volume was lower than the previous day with turnover reaching 1.62 billion shares worth P5.13 billion.
On Thursday, volume was 2.70 billion shares valued at P7.02 billion.
Foreign buying hit P2.44 billion while foreign selling drew P2.36 billion.
The peso closed lower at P49.85 against the US dollar compared to Thursday’s P49.805. Volume reached $485.60 million from the previous day’s $452.40 million at the Philippine Dealing System. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA