April 5, 2017
OSAKA- Sota Fujii, the youngest professional shogi player in Japan, extended the winning streak since his debut to a record 11th match on Tuesday.
Fourth-dan Fujii, only 14 years old, set the record when he defeated 40-year-old seventh-dan Hiroshi Kobayashi in 104 moves at a qualifier for the Osho Sen tournament at the Kansai shogi hall in the city of Osaka, western Japan.
Last October, Fujii, a junior high school third-grader residing in Seto, Aichi Prefecture, central Japan, made his pro debut at the age of 14 and two months. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA