June 4, 2017
Tokyo- The Metropolitan Police Department has arrested four people on charges of defrauding restaurant operators of fees for opening stores by proposing a fictitious food event.
According to lawyers for the victims and other sources, the suspects are believed to have bilked about 500 restaurant operators in many parts of Japan of approximately 136 million yen.
The four arrested on fraud charges on Saturday include Takehiro Osu, 41-year-old former president of Daito Bussan, a Tokyo-based company that planned the bogus food events. The Tokyo police suspect that Osu was the mastermind of the scheme.
Osu and his accomplices were arrested on suspicion of defrauding a Tokyo company and a female restaurant manager in Osaka, western Japan, in her 30s of a total of some 650,000 yen between late November las year and early January by offering a 50 pct discount in store opening fees for the food events. (Jiji Press)
- GEORGE SOROS BLASTED THE U S FOR SUPPORTING ISRAEL ON NOT WORKING WITH HAMAS
- WIKILEAKS REVELATIONS SHOW U S ‘IGNORED’ TORTURE FROM THE WAR IN IRAQ
- THE ROOTS OF THE ISRAEL PALESTINE CONFLICT
- TUCKER CARLSON QUESTIONS U.S SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL WAR
- RFK Jr TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AS INDEPENDENT, DECLARING INDEPENDENCE FROM THE TWO POLITICAL PARTIES
- JAPANESE VIROLOGIST SAYS OMICRON MAY HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED
- JAPANESE VIEW & FILIPINO BEAUTY