May 8, 2017
KITAKYUSHU, FUKUOKA PREF.- Six bodies were found on Monday at the site of an apartment building burned down by an overnight fire in Kitakyushu in Fukuoka Prefecture, southwestern Japan, according to local police.
The fire started at around 11:20 p.m. Sunday (2:20 p.m. GMT) and was put out about four hours later.
The police are working to identify the six bodies, believing that they are likely to be those of apartment building residents who cannot be reached.
Of the 16 residents of the two-story wooden structure, five people were sent to hospital due to injuries mainly from smoke inhalation. Their conditions are not life-threatening. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA