February 21, 2017
SAITAMA- A part-time anesthesiologist at a hospital in Gyoda, Saitama Prefecture, has been arrested for illegally possessing fentanyl, a medical-use narcotic drug, early this month.
The Saitama prefectural police apprehended Hajime Narahara, 36, following a report from the hospital that a nurse saw him injecting liquid into his own body during an operation, police sources said.
The police found a syringe containing liquid in his shoulder bag. Fentanyl was included in the liquid. Narahara has admitted to the allegations and said he had committed similar wrongdoing some 20 times, according to the sources.
He showed suspicious behavior before the operation, which was safely conducted, the sources also said. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA