April 12, 2017
TOKYO - Japanese Financial Services Minister Taro Aso on Wednesday urged the audit firm of Toshiba Corp. to fulfill its own accountability to investors.
It is important for the audit firm, Pricewaterhouse Coopers Aarata LLC, to explain why it gave a disclaimer on Toshiba's business performance for April-December last year, Aso told a House of Representatives committee meeting.
On Tuesday, Toshiba released the results for the three quarters without the audit firm's endorsement, including a net loss of 532.5 billion yen. Nuclear business-related losses totaled 716.6 billion yen. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA