November 20, 2020
Tokyo- Chinese State Councillor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi will visit Japan for two days from Tuesday, Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi said Friday.
Motegi and Wang are slated to discuss novel coronavirus measures and a planned resumption of travel between their countries during their meeting Tuesday.
Wang will be the first key Chinese government official to visit Japan since the COVID-19 outbreak.
The two countries are also arranging a meeting between Wang and Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga.
"Now is the time to put a top priority on bringing the coronavirus epidemic under control," Motegi told a news conference.
"We are not in the stage of adjusting schedules" for a visit to Japan by Chinese President Xi Jinping as a state guest that has been postponed due to the virus crisis, he added. Jiji Press
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020