April 2, 2017
TOKYO- Three Chinese warships sailed in the high seas between the main island of Okinawa Prefecture and the island of Miyakojima, also in the southern Japan prefecture, on Sunday, the Defense Ministry said the same day.
The Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force’s P3C patrol plane and destroyer Yamagiri spotted the Chinese naval ships--two Jiangkai II-class frigates and one Fuchi-class oiler--cruising some 110 kilometers northeast of Miyakojima at around 9:30 a.m. (12:30 a.m. GMT), the ministry’s Joint Staff Office said.
The ships did not intrude into Japan’s territorial waters or the contiguous zone before sailing into the Pacific Ocean, the office said, adding they were believed to be heading to the Gulf of Aden near Somalia in anti-piracy operations. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA