June 2, 2017
Tokyo- The Japanese government plans to place emphasis on its efforts for lowering the proportion of the country's outstanding public debts to its gross domestic product as an indicator for measuring its fiscal reconstruction efforts, informed sources said Thursday.
The government is set to include the policy in its basic economic and fiscal policy guidelines to be compiled shortly, the sources said.
A proportion of public debts to GDP can improve in line with economic growth.
The government will maintain its goal of achieving a primary surplus by fiscal 2020, the sources said. (Jiji Press)
- GEORGE SOROS BLASTED THE U S FOR SUPPORTING ISRAEL ON NOT WORKING WITH HAMAS
- WIKILEAKS REVELATIONS SHOW U S ‘IGNORED’ TORTURE FROM THE WAR IN IRAQ
- THE ROOTS OF THE ISRAEL PALESTINE CONFLICT
- TUCKER CARLSON QUESTIONS U.S SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL WAR
- RFK Jr TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AS INDEPENDENT, DECLARING INDEPENDENCE FROM THE TWO POLITICAL PARTIES
- JAPANESE VIROLOGIST SAYS OMICRON MAY HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED
- JAPANESE VIEW & FILIPINO BEAUTY