March 16, 2020
Misawa, Aomori Pref.- Japanese Defense Minister Taro Kono inspected on Sunday an F35-A stealth fighter jet deployed at the Air Self-Defense Force's Misawa base in Aomori Prefecture, northeastern Japan.
In a hangar, Kono sit in the cockpit of an F35-A and had a briefing from a pilot. He also got a firsthand look at an E2-D state-of-the-art early warning plane.
Seventeen F35-As are currently deployed at the Misawa base and a squadron is conducting test operations of them.
Despite the crash of an F35-A that killed a pilot in April last year, the number of F35-A deployed at the base is expected to rise above 20 in fiscal 2020 and a second squadron will be created.
The ASDF is considering F35-A missions such as scrambles and warning and surveillance activities. Jiji Press
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA