April 14, 2017
Tokyo- The Diet, Japan's parliament, approved Friday bilateral agreements to enable logistics cooperation between the Self-Defense Forces and the US, British and Australian militaries, including mutual provision of ammunition in peacetime.
The acquisition and cross-servicing agreements were given the green light at the day's plenary meeting of the House of Councillors, the upper chamber, by majority vote, led by the ruling camp of the Liberal Democratic Party and Komeito. They cleared the House of Representatives, the lower chamber, last month.
Under the agreements, mainly for mutual provision of food, fuel and other supplies, Japan will be able to provide the three countries with ammunition in peacetime and fueling for combat aircraft preparing to take off, both of which became possible following the implementation of Japan's national security laws last year. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA