EXCLUSIVE: Schoolyards to Be Open for Children to Ease Stress
April 7, 2020
Tokyo- The Japanese government will allow school playgrounds to be open during the emergency school shutdown amid the coronavirus epidemic, so children can ease stress built up from having to stay at home, Jiji Press learned Tuesday.
The decision will be reflected in the education ministry's revised guidelines on emergency school closures. The ministry will notify prefectural education boards and others of the revised guidelines, following the declaration by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of a state of emergency over the novel coronavirus on the day, informed sources said.
The revised guidelines will call for considering allowing access to schoolyards on condition that children avoid closed space, gatherings and close contact with others, or situations with higher infection risks.
Meanwhile, the new guidelines will require any school days during the emergency shutdown to be limited to the minimum necessary.
Teachers and other school staff will be urged to use teleworking and staggered commuting.
The revised guidelines will also call for preparing places for children of parents who have difficulties taking a leave from work, as well as providing psychological care to children. Jiji Press
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA