March 24, 2017
TOKYO- The Japanese government decided at a cabinet meeting Friday that Chikahito Harada will step down as ambassador for Japan-Russia relations in charge of bilateral World War II peace treaty negotiations, effective the same day.
In January last year, the government named Harada, former director-general of the Foreign Ministry’s European Affairs Bureau and former ambassador to Russia, as ambassador for Japan-Russia relations.
But Harada is said to have had disagreements with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe over the peace treaty negotiations with Russia.
Deputy Foreign Minister Takeo Akiba is currently in charge of Japan-Russia negotiations on joint economic activities on four Russian-held northwestern Pacific islands at the center of a longstanding territorial dispute. Jiji Press
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA