February 21, 2017
TOKYO- The Japanese government on Tuesday appointed Ambassador to Zimbabwe Yoshinobu Hiraishi, 60, as ambassador to Chile, effective the same day.
Hiraishi joined the Foreign Ministry in 1980. He became ambassador to Zimbabwe in April 2014 after serving as minister at the Japanese embassy in Thailand and at the Japanese delegation to the Conference on Disarmament. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA