April 20, 2017
Tokyo- Japanese Internal Affairs and Communications Minister Sanae Takaichi visited Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo on Friday, the first day of the war-related Shinto shrine's three-day spring festival.
"I expressed my gratitude and respect for the souls of those who sacrificed their lives for national policies," Takaichi said after visiting the shrine, which enshrines Class-A World War II criminals along with the war dead and is regarded as a symbol of Japan's past militarism particularly by China and South Korea. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA