March 7, 2017
Tokyo- Japan saw an increase in its foreign exchange reserves for the second straight month in February, Finance Ministry data showed Tuesday.
As of the end of February, the external reserves totaled 1,232,340 million dollars, up 767 million dollars from a month before, the ministry said.
Interest income from foreign bond holdings and higher gold prices mainly contributed to the growth. Jiji Press
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA